Applications are invited for Postdoctoral Fellowship (PDF- Biosensors) at IIT Roorkee for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 November.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the project position as per the details given below for the Technology Development Project by the Principal Investigator Prof. P. Gopinath, under Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation (A Section 8 – Not for profit Company) at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- Title of Project: Development of non-invasive biosensor for early detection of lung cancer.
- Sponsoring Agency: Divyasampark iHub Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation
- Project positions: Postdoctoral fellowship (PDF)
- No. of Vacancy: 01
Doctoral Degree in the relevant area of biosensor from a recognized university or equivalent. Relevant publications in international journals (SCI/Scopus) with impact factor.
Relevant Experience: MEMS-based Biosensors.
To carry out research and development work in core area of biosensing to detect cancer early. Hardware implementation along with IoT to from a handheld device for detection of cancer.
- Candidate should apply by submitting their resume along with self-attested copies of degrees, experience certificates as a single PDF file to hr.tihQiitr.ac.in .
- After shortlisting, candidates will be called for the Interview.
- Candidates appearing for Interview, should bring the following documents:
- Cover letter with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degrees/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Please note that no TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
- The date and time of interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
- *The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for the position of Post-Doctoral Fellowship (TlH/RP/06)“
Duration of the project: 36 months.
Last Date to apply is 25 Nov 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Postdoctoral Fellowship (PDF- Biosensors) at IIT Roorkee.
You may also be interested in:
- Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Electrocatalytic Carbon-di-oxide Reduction at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply Now