About the Programme:
The 11-month Post Graduate Programme in Internet of Things from BITS Pilani is an interdisciplinary programme for working professionals that helps them gain expertise in the four building blocks of IoT – hardware, software, applications systems, and data.
The programme uses a blend of lectures and experiential learning tools to provide expertise in ideation, design, development, and deployment of IoT applications and systems.
- 11-month comprehensive Post Graduate programme covering software, hardware, application systems, big data, and their interplay in IoT systems.
- Hands-on experiential learning through remote labs that provide access to leading IoT platforms such as ARM Cortex-based STM32, Raspberry Pi & Arduino.
- Extensive digital content including expert lecture videos, and engaging digital learning material.
- A 6-week Capstone project where you will design, build and implement a prototype IoT system, under the mentorship of BITS Pilani instructors.
- Interact with BITS Pilani instructors through online live lectures, responsive Q&A support, and discussion forums.
- Two Campus Immersion Modules of 2-days each during which participants will visit the Hyderabad/ Goa Campus of BITS during the programme.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive a Post Graduate Certificate in the Internet of Things. Such participants can apply to M.Tech. Embedded Systems offered by BITS Pilani Work Integrated Learning Programme.
- Minimum eligibility to apply: Working professionals holding BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Comp. Sci./ Info. Sys./ Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation or related domains.
- The programme is designed for engineers who wish to transition to IoT career opportunities in sectors such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecom and Logistics.
- Engineers currently working in organizations that either provide IoT products & services or design & implement IoT solutions for transforming their own business should also consider applying to this programme.
How to apply?
For fee details and application procedure, click here to download the programme brochure.
- Call: +91-40-67874610
- Email: email@example.com