The IIM Indore two-year, alternate weekend Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives PGPMX, offered in Mumbai, is uniquely designed for working executives and entrepreneurs, who would like to take the opportunity to become transformational leaders and innovative solution creators in their respective organizations, but find it difficult to pursue a full-time program in management. PGPMX is designed to provide flexibility to working executives to be engaged in their respective professions and at the same time to upgrade their knowledge.
Indian Institute of Management Indore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the 13th batch of Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (PGPMX) offered from the Institutes’ CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai campus. Successful completion of the program would lead to the award of the degree of Master of Business Administration.
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- At least completed 5 years of managerial / professional experience after bachelor’s degree.
The program is open to all nationalities.
The program fee is Rs. 16,00,000 (Rupees sixteen lakhs only). The schedule of payment is as follows:
- Non-refundable commitment fee at the time of acceptance of admission offer: Rs. 1,00,000
- Before registration in the program: Rs. 7,00,000
- Before beginning of the second year: Rs. 8,00,000
The candidates must submit online applications on or before the last date for submission of applications. An application fee or INR 5000 (non-refundable) should be paid through the online payment gateway immediately after submission of the application.
- Last date for Applications: 17 February 2020
- Aptitude Test & Interviews: 22-23 February 2020
- Registration, Inauguration & Orientation Program: 04-05 April 2020.
Foe any queries, contact
PGPMX Admission Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau -Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453 556 (M.P). India
Phone: +91-731-2439793, 2439779