Admissions Open: Post Graduate Program in Finance at IIM Kozhikode: Apply by Mar 31
PGP-Finance is a two-year full-time masters level program designed to equip students to pursue careers in the financial world, in domains such as corporate finance, investment banking, and wealth management. It is developed in consultation with the various stakeholders in the core finance and allied services industry and aspires to meet the significant unmet industry need that exists in India and South Asia. Nurturing dependable, capable and fair-minded professionals conversant with the latest models and techniques of finance is our mission.
IIM Kozhikode invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into its Post Graduate Program in Finance for the academic year 2020-2022.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Markets, Institutions, and Instruments
- Mathematics for Finance
- Business Laws
- Business Communication
- Data Analysis
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Commercial Bank Management
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Financial Derivatives
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Has to be graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Must possess a valid score in CAT 2019 /GRE/ GMAT (In the case of GRE /GMAT the test has to be taken between 1 Jan 2019 to 20 March 2020).
- The percentage of marks obtained in Class X and Class XII would be the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the marks sheet or grade sheet, irrespective of whether the Board considers them for calculation of percentage.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply and such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program and the admission will be held provisional till original degree certificate and mark list is produced for verification.
INR.20,50,000/- (Indian rupees twenty lakh fifty thousand only) for two years. Following is the schedule of payment for the first and second year of the Post Graduate Programme in Finance (PGP-Finance).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 31, 2020.
Phone Number: 0495-2809131
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.