Post Graduate Program in Business Management for Working Executives at IIM Trichy: Apply by June 1
IIM Trichy invites applications from eligible working professionals for admission into its Post Graduate Program in Business Management for Working Executives for the year 2020-2021.
The Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM) was launched to cater to working executives whodesire to transition from technical to leadership roles within their organization or outside it.Over the years, thisprogram has grown in strength and has undergone changes in structure and design.
- 24month, Non-residential program
- In-classsessions; Learning through Direct Interaction with Faculty
- Rigorous learning delivered through personalized attention to learning needs
- Opportunities to bridge the Learning-Doing-Gap while in the program
- MBA Degree-Granting Program
The program duration is 24 months with a provision to be completed in 21 months. Classes are held every Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday morning.
- Bachelor’s degree (with minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% for NC OBC, OBC, SC, ST, EWS &Diﬀerently-abled) in any discipline as per the10+2+3 norms.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time work experience in any Industry after their ﬁrst degree.
- Exemption from Written Test: Candidates having a valid test score of CAT 2019 or GMAT score (test takenbetween May 1, 2019, and May 31, 2020).
- Reservations are provided to deserving candidates as per the Government of India norms.
- Prospective candidates must maintain a valid andunique email account and a mobile number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and with applications complete in all respects will be called for awritten-test.
- The written test is scheduled on Sunday, June 07, 2020, at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus).
- The written test will challenge the candidates on their quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation, and logical reasoning skills. The examination will be for about 150 minutes.
The total fee for the program comprises of a Refundable Caution Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- and a Non-Refundable Course Fee of Rs. 11,80,000/- (applicable taxes extra).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 1, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-44-222 555 66
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.