IIM Kozhikode invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into its one year Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership.
The one-year Post-Graduate Programme in Business Leadership is a uniquely designed management program aimed at shaping young graduates with relevant work experience into potential business leaders through a high-intensity and holistic curriculum and regimen.
The PGP-BL is a one-year, full-time, residential program that will have as integral elements, a global immersion module, constant industry engagement, and placement assistance. The program is structured to have five terms of 8 to 9 weeks.
- Managerial Economics and Business Environment
- Data Analysis and Statistics for Business
- Organization Design and Behaviour
- Corporate Financial Accounting and Analysis
- Value Chain Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Talent and Performance Management
- Strategic Management
- Law, Public Policy and Business
- Society and Business
- Effective Leadership Communication
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Thinking
- Capstone Simulation
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA
- Minimum 3 years of work experience after completion of graduation (and preferably less than 7 years)
- GMAT/GRE/CAT score.
Once the online applications are submitted, the IIMK faculty committee would review the application, shortlist candidates for interviews based on various criteria. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality and nature of work experience, diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivity, and multi-dimensionality. Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to think critically will be among the key attributes that the panel will seek in candidates.
INR.22,50,000/- (Indian Rupees Twenty Two Lakh Fifty Thousand Only). This fee includes program delivery, books, and instruction material, in-campus hostel accommodation, and access to all on-campus facilities such as the library. Mess/Canteen charges would be additional and use-dependent.
The above fees also include program and coordination fees for the International Immersion module and a travel allowance for the domestic industry immersion module. Travel and stay related expenses for the international immersion will be additional and will have to be borne separately by the students.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: April 30, 2020
- Interviews Dates: May 9/10,16/17,23/24,30/31
- Offer Issuance & waitlist: June 10, 2020
Phone Number: 0495-2809600
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org