Applications are now invited from meritorious and eligible candidates for the Post Graduate Program in Business Leadership by IIM Kozhikode for the academic session 2020-21.
The one-year Post-Graduate Programme in Business Leadership is a uniquely designed management program aimed at shaping young graduates with relevant work experience into potential business leaders through a high-intensity and holistic curriculum and regimen.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is currently on a high growth trajectory, offering the widest range of academic programs in the field of management education and has consistently brought notable innovations to program design and delivery.
The program will encourage students to cut through the confusion to develop clarity, appreciate the whole rather than the discrete, and understand the links across different functional areas. In leveraging a talent pool that has the right mix of work experience, mental agility, fundamental disciplinary grounding, and positive attitude, the PGP-BL curriculum will have a three-pronged approach to:
- Develop a deep familiarization about the demands of a VUCA world – a business environment that is rapidly evolving and uncertain- and the ability to sift through complexity to recognize the critical core.
- Nurture discernment and informed decision-making through not only the understanding of appropriate tools, frameworks, and processes but also by centrally ingraining the principles of sustainability.
- Holistic thinking that enables the vision of the bigger picture and a fine understanding of the links across different functional areas.
Candidates applying for the program should be:
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA
- Minimum 3 years of work experience after completion of graduation (and preferably less than 7 years)
- GMAT/GRE/CAT score.
Once the online applications are submitted, the IIMK faculty committee would review the application, shortlist candidates for interviews based on various criteria. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality and nature of work experience, diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivity, and multi-dimensionality. Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to think critically will be among the key attributes that the panel will seek in candidates.
INR.22,50,000/- (Indian Rupees Twenty Two Lakh Fifty Thousand Only). This fee includes program delivery, books, and instruction material, in-campus hostel accommodation, and access to all on-campus facilities such as the library. Mess/ Canteen charges would be additional and use-dependent.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: July 31, 2020
- Interviews Dates: August 8/9,22/23,29/30
- Offer Issuance & waitlist: September 11, 2020
Phone Number: 0495-2809600
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in E-Mode Post Graduate Program in Management by IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by May 31.