The Post-Graduate Program in Development Leadership (PGP-DL) is aimed at developing professional, socially-aware, deeply sensitive, reflective managers and leaders for the full spectrum of organisations in the Development Sector including voluntary organisations, corporate social responsibility entities, social enterprises, not-for-profit NGOs and Companies, funding organisations, social impact investors, etc.
Therefore, the curriculum has been carefully designed to provide students with relevant knowledge, its contextual application, critical-thinking, problem solving skills while promoting the importance of collaboration and value-based decision-making.
- The curriculum is divided into three broad phases – Context to Mission, Mission to Organisation and Organisation to Impact. The first phase sets the context to the development sector.
- The next phase is focused on development of capabilities of students on various aspects of organisational functioning in the development sector. To be able to achieve their goals and visions, organisations need to become more mindful and systematic about every aspect of their organisation’s functioning.
- The final phase focuses on using the knowledge and appreciation of working across key functions of organisation to have better impact, scalability and sustainability of development organisations.
Fees and Scholarship
The tuition fees for the 1 year program is Rs 5,00,000. (Rupees Five Lakhs).
In case students genuinely need scholarship, they can specify the same while filling the online application form. Students applying for these scholarships will be required to submit appropriate income and asset related documents before they come for their face to face interview.
Follow the steps below to create your applicant record and access the admissions form.
- Click here to apply.
- This will open the Registration Form. Fill all fields of the form and click the ‘Register’ button
- You will receive an activation link in an email sent to the same one entered in the registration form.
|Application Round||Start Date||Closing Date||Decision Notification Latest By||Acceptance deadline|
|Phase 1||November 1, 2019||December 22, 2019||January 25, 2020||February 3, 2020|
|Phase 2||December 23, 2019||February 9, 2020||March 6, 2020||March 13, 2020|
|Phase 3||February 10, 2020||March 29, 2020||April 19, 2020||April 27, 2020|
|Phase 4||March 30, 2020||May 17, 2020||June 2, 2020||June 9, 2019|
|Waitlist Phase||May 18, 2020||June 21, 2020||July 7, 2020||July 12, 2020|
For any queries, contact
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 9999788216