The School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai announces an Online Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Quality Management.
The Center for Hospital Management in the School of Health Systems Studies is organizing the program with technical collaboration from NHSRC. The contact program would be at TISS Mumbai Campus and the PG Diploma would be awarded by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), which is a Central Government-funded Deemed University. There may be some possibility of changing the venue if the circumstances require it.
- Overview of Public Health Systems and Policy
- Healthcare Quality Standards
- Quality Assessment Methods
- Quality Management Tools and Techniques-I
- Hospital Operations Planning and Management
- Statistics for Healthcare Quality
- Hospital and Patient Safety
- Research Methodology and Operations Research
- Ethics, Values, Governance, Legal Framework, and Patient Rights
- Healthcare Performance and Quality Indicators
- Healthcare Quality Management Tools and Techniques-II
- Quality Documentation
There are two Contact Programmes for the entire 12 months’ Programme. The intensive contact classes are held at the beginning of each semester for a period of 19 days:
- The First Semester of the program will commence on September 01, 2020, and conclude on September 19, 2020. During the period of the theory, classes will be continuously held with one daybreak. The timing of the classes will be from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. with one hour Lunch Break.
- The First Semester Examination and Second Semester contact classes will commence on February 25, 2021, and conclude on March 19, 2021. During the period of the theory, classes will be continuously held with one daybreak. The timing of the classes will be from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. with one hour Lunch Break.
- The Second Semester Theory Examination and Viva-Voce from August 25, 2021, to August 27, 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Arts, Science, Commerce, etc.
- Medical Degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Dentistry, etc. ) B.Sc Nursing, Post B.Sc Nursing
- Paramedical and Allied Health Courses, such as Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, etc.
The total fee for the program is Rs. 1,00,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh only) is payable in one installment. The fees include tuition fees, learning resources, library, and computer services. The link for online payment will be sent to the selected candidates.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The application fee is Rs. 1000/- + bank charges (Kindly pay the online application fee. You can use credit card /debit card/ net banking).
- Last Date of submission of application form: June 15, 2020
- Display of list of Selected/ Shorlisted candidates: June 20, 2020
- Interview Date (Personal/ Telephonic/ Skype): June 29-30, 2020
- Declaration of selection (On TISS website): July 8, 2020
Phone Number: 022-2552 5253
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online Executive P.G. Diploma in Hospital Administration by TISS, Mumbai: Apply by May 31.