In the backdrop of importance placed on creating awareness on climate change science and adaptation strategies by various ministries under the Government of India, the program was tailor-made to incorporate the developments in the domain of climate change with respect to human influences on climate, the consequences of climate change, climate change conventions, and protocols.
The learners will be enriched with knowledge on the impact of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. The learners will be capacitated with the response options to climate change like mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- To expose the learners to the domain of climate change and conventions on climate change
- To acquaint the learners with impacts of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems
- To equip the learners with the mitigation and adaptation strategies against climate change
- To develop an understanding of climate change assessment tools
- To acquaint the learners with the interaction between climate change and society.
Who can Apply
- School and College level Teachers teaching Environmental Sciences related subjects.
- NGO professional, Environmental Executives, Policy makers, Journalists.
The problem of climate change transcends traditional academic boundaries and demands realistic and holistic solutions. This program is aimed at both recent graduates wishing to specialize in climate change and sustainability, and professionals wishing to extend their knowledge and expertise or seeking a career change.
Career opportunities in this wide and growing field are numerous: in industry, academics, consultancies, and environmental agencies.
- Number of credits: 16 (4 Credits per course)
- Medium: English
- Duration: Minimum 6 Months;
- Maximum-2 years
- Program Fee: Rupees 3800/-
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Compulsory Courses: 3
- Optional Course: Any one of the optional courses
Interested candidates can register by clicking here.
Phone Number: 011-29571121
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: postgraduate program banking 2019
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.