The Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into various PG and Research Programs for the year 2020-21.
- Integrated M.Sc.(Chemistry, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Economics)
- M.Lib I.Sc
- M.Sc (Applied Psychology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Epidemiology & Public Health, Geography, Geology, Horticulture, Microbiology, Statistics & Applied Mathematics)
- M.Tech (Materials Science & Technology)
- P.G. Diploma
- B.Sc (textiles)
For applying to Master’s Courses candidates should possess a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 55% or 6.0 CGPA in the respective branches from a recognized University and a Masters’ Degree with 55% or 6.0 CGPA for applying to research programs.
For a detailed program wise eligibility list, click here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of admit card for all programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates- UI & PG Programs (OMR Based): May 30-31, 2020
- Exam Dates- RP Programs (CBT Based): June 6-7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: 04366277337
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org