The Indian Institute of Management Shillong designed the first ever its Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in India and China) (PGPEx-MBIC), a rigorous curriculum which acquainted practicing managers with the transnational management philosophy that equipped them with adequate management knowledge and skills to captain businesses straddling Indian and Chinese markets.
In pursuance to develop managerial excellence, after erudition of Indo-China cross-cultural environment for the successful seven batches, now the Institute broadens the scope of the program to the Post Graduate Program for Executives (Managing Business in Emerging Economies) PGPEx (MBEE).
- All the applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University. CAT (2017 or 2018) scores and/or GMAT (Valid score since the last three years) scores will be required. Minimum 5yrs of experience is required. Appropriate relaxations may be granted for candidates with strong managerial/supervisory experience.
- Call for attending the Executive Assessment Center (EAC) would be based on the overall application rating done by the Admissions Committee.
Duration of Program
The PGPEx-(MBEE) 2020 program is of one-year duration which includes international immersion in Emerging Economy(ies).
While the profile of students admitted to each batch may differ each year all admitted applicants have ambition and orientation towards research and academics.
We look for students with strong analytical skills and an orientation towards an outcome, as reflected in their CAT or GMAT scores and in their academic and work performance. And also those with a social or community orientation.
- Application Form Submission: Aug 30
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: First week of September 2019
- Interview Dates: Sept 27-30
- Result Announcement: Oct 16
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: 0364-2308024
Email ID: email@example.com