IIT Hyderabad invites applications for Post Docs & Research Staffs for the year 2020. The positions are available in DST-NMICPS-TIH on Autonomous Navigation and Data Acquisition.
About IIT Hyderabad
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design.
The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has. At IITH students are given with a plethora of choices, which they diligently choose with the help of a faculty advisor. Courses that last for a semester are almost a foregone story at IITH.
- Post Doctoral: Minimum of Phd in the relevant area for Post Docs
- Research Staffs: B.Tech/BE, M.Tech/M.E in relevant engineering stream (EE,ECE,EI,CSE,MAE,CE..)
- IoT and CPS – Communications, Networking and Signal Processing, V2X, Connected Vehicles
- Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems
- Edge Computing
- Control Engineering
- Power Aspects of Remotely Operated Vehicles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, etc.
- Aerodynamics and Mechanical Design Aspects of Remotely Operated Vehicles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, etc.
- Robotics related to remotely operated vehicles…
- Transportation Engineering
- Design for Smart Mobility – aerial/terrestrial
Position is for a contract period of 1 year, extension subject to performance.
Please send the resume to following email id office.tihan[at]iith.ac.in before 30 September 2020.