IIM Calcutta has invited applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRFs) from researchers who want to contribute to the theory and practice of management.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs. 40,000/ p.m.consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate.
In addition, a contingency grant of Rs. 50,000/- per annum will be provided.
The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 2 years, with continuation of fellowship in the second year subject to satisfactory performance in the first year.
How to Apply?
- Application forms can be downloaded from here. The documents to be submitted along with the application form are listed in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for interview will be reimbursed Return AC-II train fare from their place of origin/residence for the interview.
- Applications must be sent to: Dean (Academic), IIM Calcutta, Joka , D.H.Road , Kolkata – 700104.
- Last date for submitting applications: May 30, 2017.
- Interview of shortlisted candidates: July 2017.
- Issuance of offer letters to selected candidates: Late July 2017
- Joining of selected candidates: End of August 2017.
To find the official announcement regarding this job opportunity and to download the application form, click here.