IISER Tirupati invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (Chemistry) for the year 2020. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
- Name of the project: Chemical tuning of crystal-field topology around the f-element ions to tailor single-molecule Magnetism
- Description: The aim of the project is to confine appropriate lanthanide ions into desired coordination geometry to tailor singlemolecule magnetism
- Funding Agency: Scheme for Transformational and Advanced Research in Sciences Ministry of Human Resource Development Implemented by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Arun Kumar Bar
- Tenure: The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- PhD degree in Chemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
- Desirable: Synthetic experiences in coordination and organometallic chemistry.
How to apply?
Applicants should send their CV and application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the duly filled application form on or before the last date i.e. July 21, 2020 by 5.00 P.M. No other application form will be accepted.
Rs. 47,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated)