Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows. Selected candidates for the same will work in interdisciplinary major projects with faculty of INST.
Interested candidates should have a strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology (Drug delivery, sensors, energy, agriculture, water purification, scanning probe, microscopy, high-resolution electron microscopy, smart materials, microfluidics, devices, industries and societal technologies).
- Either hold a PhD degree in Science/ Engg should have submitted the PhD thesis in Sc/ Engg.
- Proven research competence in any of the above-related areas.
- Should have a very good academic record and have evident capabilities of becoming independent investigators in future.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 1 Feb 2020.
The fellowship carries a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs 45,000 besides a contingency grant of Rs. 40,000 per annum. Candidates who have submitted the PhD thesis but are yet to be awarded the PhD degree, if selected, will be paid Rs 25000 per month till the award of the degree.
- Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from this page.
- Application fee: Rs. 450 (General/ OBC) and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PH.
- The application form must reach INST on or before 25 Oct 2019.