Applications are invited for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Tirupati for the year 2022. The last date of application is 23 January.
The Institute has an active Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) Program to enable highly motivated young researchers to conduct research in the frontier areas of Science and Technology and invite applications from Indian Nationals for the following position:
- Name of the Project: Mechanistic Insights of Nitrite Reductase (NiR) & Nitric Oxide Monooxygenation (NOM) Reactions: Exploring the Interconversion of Nitric Oxide and Nitrite
- Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India
- Research Area: (Bio)-inorganic, Inorganic/Organic-catalysis & coordination Chemistry
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Pankaj Kumar
- Ph.D. degree in the field of Experimental chemistry (Bioinorganic, Co-ordination Chemistry, Inorganic/ Organic Catalysis.) or Theoretical chemistry
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis and awaiting award of Ph.D. degree may also apply.
- Candidates should provide evidence of having carried out high quality research during or after their Ph. D. program.
- Age: Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Applicants should submit their application using the jot form link on (or) before the last date i.e., 5.00 P.M. on January 23, 2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
The position is temporary for a period of one year.
- Rs. 47,000/- p.m. + 8 % HRA, if the candidate produces the Ph.D. Certificate.
- Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + 8 % HRA – for those candidates whose Ph.D. degree is awaited. However, the candidate must produce a letter from competent authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the final viva/defense is pending.
- Nominal research grant will be available under this program.
Click here to view the official notification of Post Doctoral Research Fellow Under SERB Funded Project at IISER Tirupati.
You may also be interested in: