The Institute has an active Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) Program to enable highly motivated young researchers to conduct research in the frontier areas of Science and Technology and inviting applications from Indian Nationals for the following position:
- Name of the post: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
- No. of posts: One (1)
- Research Area: Computational Biology and/or Phase-separation in Biology
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Sreenivas Chavali
- Ph.D. degree in related areas.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis and awaiting award of Ph.D degree may also apply.
- Candidates should provide evidence of having carried out high quality research during or after their Ph. D. program.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Rs. 47,000/- p.m. + 8% HRA, if the candidate produces the Ph.D. Certificate.
- Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + 8% HRA – for those candidates whose Ph. D. degree is awaited. However, the candidate must produce a letter from competent authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the final viva/defence is pending. Nominal research grant will be available under this program.
The position is temporary for a period of one year, with an extension for one more year after review of performance.
Applicants should submit their application using the jot form link on or before the last date i.e. March 05, 2021, by 5.00 P.M. No other mode of application will be accepted.