Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral/ Research Fellow at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled on August 9.
NIMHANS is conducting a walk-in-selection for filling up the post of Research Fellow on contract basis in a NIHR-UOY funded project entitled “Improving Outcomes in Mental and Physical Multimorbidity and Developing Research Capacity (IMPACT) in South Asia” – under Dr.Pratima Murthy, Professor of Psychiatry & PI.
- Educational Qualification: PhD/MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work / Clinical Psychology or DPM/MD in Psychiatry/Community Medicine or Masters in Public Health or MSc in Psychiatric Nursing; for candidates with MSc (Psychiatric Nursing)/MPhil degree two years of experience in a tertiary mental health setting is essential. Experience in qualitative research, psychological interventions & knowledge of kannada is essential
- Desirable: Knowledge of common, severe mental disorders, noncommunicable diseases, ability to contribute to the writing of research grant applications, experience of conducting research with patient, carers or healthcare staff, behavioural lifestyle interventions. knowledge of qualitative software (ATLAS.ti/NVio)
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years (will be relaxed for suitable candidates).
8 months. Initial appointment will be made for 6 months, extendable based on the performance of the candidate until 31st March 2022.
- Venue: NRC building 4th floor Committee Room, Adjacent to academic & evaluation, NIMHANS.
- Date & Time: 09.08.2021 at 10:00 A.M
- The candidates should register their names 15 Minutes before commencement of the written test.
Rs.50,000/- p.m. (Consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of Post-Doctoral/ Research Fellow at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: