Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Post-Doctoral Research Position.
Synthesis of nanostructured materials, Nanostructured thin films, Polymers, and coatings for the Environmental/ Bioapplications.
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science.
- Those, who have already submitted the thesis can also apply.
- Ph.D. Degree Holders are eligible to apply within 3 years after completion of their Ph.D.
- Candidates with research interests and with the proven record in terms of good publication in SCI/SCIE/WoS indexed journals will be preferred.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently while integrating effectively into a teaming environment.
- Applicants with good experience in the synthesis of nanomaterials, polymers and thin films will be preferred.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview based on their merits.
1 year and can be extended based on research output.
Attractive salary package will be provided for a qualified candidate.
How to apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- Interested candidates can send their applications along with the detailed Resume either by email or post to
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Last date for submission: June 30, 2019.