Applications are invited from individuals for a contract-based Post-Doctoral Research Associate at the Quantum Information and Computing lab, for a period of one year, with a possible extension up to four years or coterminous with the project (whichever is earlier) at the Raman Research Institute, Bangalore.
The yearly extension will be based on an annual performance review, which will be conducted at RRI. The candidates must possess a good academic record and experimental research aptitude in Physics, especially in the areas of Quantum Physics and Optics.
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
- Ph.D. (areas relevant to the job description). Those who have submitted the thesis but are yet to complete the requirements for the award of a Ph.D. may also apply.
- Programming knowledge in Labview and at least one of Matlab/ Mathematica.
- Prior experience of working in an optics-based lab environment and familiarity with practical handling of optical and optomechanical components.
- Familiarity with quantum information/ quantum communication-based research work and familiarity with basic concepts in the field through coursework, online classes, etc.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Candidates may send two reference letters to email@example.com. Referees should directly send the letters to the given email id. The last date to apply is July 18, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview along with the presentation of a seminar based on their previous work. Call letters for interviews are likely to be sent in August 2021; the interviews will be held at RRI.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Post-Doctoral Fellows at JNCASR, Bangalore: Apply by July 31
- Project Linked Persons (Science) at ISI Kolkata [2 Positions]: Apply by June 30.