Applications are now invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2020 at the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
The ICAR Post- Doctoral Fellowship (ICAR-PDF) is a new program approved under the ongoing ‘Strengthening and Development of Higher Agricultural Education in India’ Scheme of Agricultural Education Division (ICAR) to support the bright and talented researchers to pursue Post- Doctoral program to build capacity in frontier areas of national interest in Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s National Institute for agricultural research, education, and extension.
Ten per year for ICAR-IARI Pusa, New Delhi, and five each per year for ICAR-IVRI Izatnagar, ICAR-NDRI Karnal & ICAR-CIFE, Mumbai respectively. The Fellowship would be Rs. 75,000/- per month (consolidated) and a Research Grant of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have obtained a Ph.D. degree (with course work) from a recognized University and should be working (in-service) in an institution under ICAR-AU System.
- He/ she should have completed a minimum three years of service (including clearance of probation) in a regular capacity as a Scientist or equivalent in the ICAR-AUs system working in any area of Teaching/ Research/Extension.
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 40 years on the last date of submission of application. Age relaxation of five years will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged and Women candidates.
- ICAR-PDF can be availed only once by a candidate in his/ her career.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The filled-in application forms are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is July 30, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Post- Doctoral Fellowship Under Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad [10 Seats]: Apply by Jul 17.