The Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar invites applications from meritorious and exceptional candidates for Post-Doctoral Fellowship at the institute.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar or IIT BBS) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 2008, located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Basic Sciences;
- Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences;
- Electrical Sciences;
- Mechanical Sciences;
- Humanities, Social Sciences & Management.
Candidates applying for the Post-Doctoral Program should possess a consistently good academic record followed by a Ph.D. degree in the relevant fields in Engineering/ Science/ Humanities. Only those candidates, who have received the Ph. D. degree within the past two years will be considered.
Rs.45,000 – Rs.55,000 p.m. + HRA (depending upon the experience and qualification of the candidate).
Suitable accommodation (subject to availability) along with a contingency grant of Rs.50,000 per annum will also be admissible. House Rent Allowance as admissible, if accommodation is not provided.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- After online submission, print a hard-copy of the completed application form (the online portal will allow you to print after successful electronic submission of your application).
- Candidates are requested to attach all relevant enclosures and forward the application packet to Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs), Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751 007.
- The hardcopy of application form with necessary enclosures should be signed and submitted to the above-mentioned address along with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-for General/OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PD drawn in favor of “IIT Bhubaneswar” on any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar in A4 size envelope only by post or in person.
Phone Number: +91 674 7134550
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.