Applications are invited for the posts of Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program at the Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences. Candidates with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply.
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) is a leading research institute in Nainital, Uttarakhand which specializes in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Atmospheric Sciences. An autonomous body under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, the institute is situated at Manora Peak, about 9 km from Nainital, a popular hill station.
- Candidates should have a Ph.D. degree awarded from a duly recognized (UGC) University/ Institute in the field of Astronomy & Astrophysics/ Atmospheric Sciences.
- Should not be more than 35 years on the last date of submission of application.
As per DST OM dated 30 Jan 2019 (Rs. 47,000,49000,54000/- per month)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their application CV, brief summary of Ph. D. work (not exceeding 1 page), a research proposal (not exceeding 2 pages) using ARIES facilities and the name of five researchers who can provide a recommendation letter for the candidate to email@example.com.
- It is expected that the research proposal to be relevant to the research at ARIES.
- The last date to apply is July 31, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Engineers, M.Sc at Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board [242 Vacancies]: Apply by May 13.