Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Programme 2022-23 at NIT Delhi.
Online Applications are invited for admission to the Post-Doctoral fellowship (PDF) programme at NIT Delhi for the AY 2022-2023 in the following Departments for Autumn Semester 2022-2023.
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics Communication & Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Sciences (AS)
- The candidate should be a PhD degree holder. Candidate with PhD Thesis submitted may also apply, but before joining the PDF program, he/she will be required to produce the certificate of award of PhD Degree from his/her University/Institute.
- All the degrees acquired by the candidate must be in first class (starting from Bachelor’s Degree onwards), with at least one degree from CFTI/ Centrally Funded Institutes/ Institute of Repute.
- The candidate should apply within five years after completing his/her PhD Degree.
- The candidates, who have completed their PhD from NIT Delhi, can apply for the PDF program after 3 years of completion of their PhD degree. In the exceptional case, this condition may be relaxed, subjected to the approval of the competent authority.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be up to 35 years. Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.
Applications for Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) programs are invited from Indian and foreign nationals on the prescribed format (via online Google Form). Applications as received will be scrutinized at the departmental/ central level as per Institute norms. After scrutiny, the candidates will be communicated regarding their candidature.
The selection process mainly includes Interview of the provisionally eligible candidates after document verification. The selected candidates will be informed and offered the Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF). The provisionally selected candidates are expected to join in a month and should submit relieving certificate, if employed somewhere.
A fellowship of Rs 60,000/- per month plus HRA will be offered throughout the duration of the engagement. No other allowances will be provided by the Institute.
The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 3 years. However, initially the offer will be made for one year and extendable for two more years based on performance evaluation.
Click here to view the official notification of Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Programme 2022-23 at NIT Delhi.
You may also be interested in: