Applications are invited from motivated and bright individuals interested to explore career opportunities in this innovative multi-organization initiative in National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) at NIBMG.
Development of a fast, flexible, high-performance computing framework to accelerate NGS omics-data analysis
- Management and coordination (including hands-on work) of computational facilities, execution of data analysis for projects in a time-bound manner,
- Development of software analysis pipelines and tools for genomics application
- Report writing
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics or related discipline,
- Demonstrated experience in the development of software tools and data analysis pipelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming.
- Strong Unix Skills
- Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
- Development of web-based analysis tools and databases.
Rs. 50000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- . The last date of application is 25th Nov 2019.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Test.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview/Test.
- The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- These positions are contractual and appointments will be initially given for one year, which is extendable depending upon performance and requirements of the project.
Phone Number: +91-33-29772151