JOB POST: Post-Doctoral Fellowship at ICGEB, Delhi [Monthly Fellowship Rs. 1.2L]: Apply by Mar 31
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, New Delhi invites applications from eligible, meritorious candidates for Postdoctoral Fellowships at the institute.
ICGEB offers competitive Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences to highly motivated scientists wishing to pursue postdoctoral research in a world-class scientific environment.
The Fellowships comprise a very competitive package including stipend, health insurance, and additional benefits. The most successful fellows will also be eligible, upon completion, to apply for ICGEB Early Career Research Grants to support their own research programs as young PIs upon return to an ICGEB Member State.
- Applicants should hold a recent Ph.D. in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years of research experience.
- Preference is given to candidates below the age of 35.
2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension.
- Monthly stipend: Trieste (Italy): Euro 2,000, New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590, Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 18,750.
- Travel: the fellowship includes provision for travel expenses from the participant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship.
- Medical health insurance coverage is provided for the duration of the fellowship.
- All the Research costs will be supported by the research group’s budget.
- Visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs are reimbursed.
- Support for participation in Meetings and Courses is generally provided by the Group Leader / PI.
- ICGEB makes no financial provision, nor can it provide administrative support for family members of participants in the program.
The main criteria for selection include scientific excellence of the project, the qualities of the candidate’s CV and potential benefit for the home country. The candidates will be notified of the outcome by e-mail as soon as possible following the closing date for applications.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 31, 2020.
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.