Postdoctoral Fellowships at CSIRO provide opportunities to scientists and engineers who have completed their doctorate and have less than three years relevant postdoctoral work experience. These fellowships will help launch their careers, provide experience that will enhance their career prospects, and facilitate the recruitment and development of potential leaders for CSIRO.
Postdoctoral Fellows are appointed for up to three years or part time equivalent and will work closely with a leading Research Scientist or Engineer in their respective field. They carry out innovative, impactful research of strategic importance to CSIRO with the possibility of novel and important scientific outcomes. They present the findings in appropriate publications and at conferences.
- Education/Qualifications: A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline area, such as Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Physics or Engineering relevant to Photovoltaics.
- Communication: High level written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the research team effectively internally and externally, including at national and international conferences.
- Publications: A record of publications in quality, peer reviewed journals.
- Behavior: A history of professional and respectful behaviours and attitudes in a collaborative environment.
How to Apply
- Please apply for this position online and enter requisition number 58806.
- Internal applicants please apply via ‘Jobs Central’ in SAP (click ‘Recruitment’).
- Please load your CV (Maximum 2MB). You may also be required to respond to some screening questions.
- Last Date for Applying: Mar 3
For any queries, contact
- Phone: 1300 363 400
- Alternate Phone: +61 3 9545 2176
- Email: email@example.com