IIT (ISM) Dhanbad invites applications for Post Doctoral Fellowships for the year 2020. Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDFs) are available in TIH for a maximum period of three years, with initial offer for a period of one year extendable on yearly basis on satisfactory progress as certified by the Performance Assessment Committee (PAC).
It will enable young Indian researchers to carry out clearly defined research projects in TIH at IIT (ISM) for a maximum period of 36 months subject to availability of funds. The individual availing this fellowship would be called as IIT (ISM) CHANAKYA PD Research Fellow.
The selected PDFs will be guided by domain experts of the TIH through the PI/Co-PI. PDFs will be eligible to serve as co-guides along with their mentors for guiding students enrolled for projects/ internships/ dissertation works in the TIH.
PhD holders (within 5 years of completion of Ph.D.) with at least two papers (as first or corresponding author) in Journals of repute or SCI/SCIE is eligible to apply. Age Maximum 35 years (to be relaxed as per Government of India guidelines.
- AI & Data Analytics: PhD in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics and related field.
- Sensors and System, Communication System, System Automation, Control & Instrumentation: PhD in Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and related field.
- Mineral Exploration: PhD in Geophysics, Geology or Earth Sciences.
- Mine Planning, Operation, Mines Safety, Geo-spatial Technology, Eco restoration, Mineral Processing: PhD in Mining Engineering, Mining Machinery Engineering, Mineral Engineering, Geoinformatics, Geomatics, Remote Sensing & GIS.
How to apply?
Application with Grade Card/ Certificates should be sent to tih_pdf[at]iitism.ac.in or before 17 July 2020.
- I Year: Rs. 60,000
- II Year: Rs. 60,000+5% increment
- III Year: Rs. 63,000+5% increment
For application & more details click the link below.