Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Bharathiar University (BU), Coimbatore.
Bharathiar University is a public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharati, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 and was recognized by the University Grants Commission in 1985.
No. of Posts
- Materials for Biological Applications;
- Computational Biology in Drug Development
- Repurposing of Drugs and High Throughput Analysis;
- Identifications of Phyto-constituents for Cancer Therapy;
- Immune Intervention in Cancer;
- Probiotics and Gut Flora in Diseases
Qualifications and Experience
Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout. High quality research in any one of the specializations listed established by publications or patents. Candidates should preferably be less than 35 years of age at the time of applying.
The duration of the fellowship is one year which may be extended to another one more year based on the progress.
Selected candidates will receive a consolidated monthly fellowship ranging from Rs. 25,000/ to Rs. 50,000/-.
- The University reserves the right to screen and call only eligible candidates for an interview as are found suitable. Thus, just fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria would not entitle one to be selected.
- The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect or false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
How to Apply?
Candidates should apply using the format available in the website. The following documents are required along with the application.
- Filled–in– application available in the website.
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- At least two and up to five important publications
- Proposed research plan (up to 1500 words) with the required Format.
- Any other relevant information of the applicant may like to furnish
The filled-in-application form along with the required documents must be send it to the Director, Internal Quality Assurance cell (IQAC), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641046 and soft copy should be emailed to: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
July 23, 2021
For any further information related to this, contact the Phone: +91-422-2426228.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship at Bharathiar University (BU), Coimbatore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: