The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications from talented, motivated, and passionate individuals for the position of Post-Doctoral Fellow.
The candidate should be eager to learn a multidisciplinary skill set and ready to explore their talent/ idea/ experience in the improvement of human health care, and to join their efforts in leading-edge translation research on “Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine”. The candidate will get a highly interdisciplinary work environment to perform cutting edge research and high impact publication.
Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Nanobiotechnology, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Materials Science, any other related interdisciplinary engineering and/or science, from a reputed institute with strong experience and publication record from Ph.D. work and related work
- Experience in biomaterials fabrication and their biological evaluation, in vitro, and in vivo (not mandatory).
- Experience in cell culture, primary cell (e.g., stem cells) culture, materials-stem cell/ cell interaction studies.
- Experience in Stem Cells culture and maintenance prefer (not mandatory).
- Sound knowledge and interest on cell-materials interaction, stem cell biology, proficient in molecular biological techniques such as quantitative PCR; RTPRC, ELISA, Western Blotting and immunoassay,, etc.
- Proficient in design and execute experiments, interpretation of research results, and writing report and manuscript, manage and guide Ph.D./ JRF/ SRF absolutely necessary.
Three years. The appointment will be on a temporary basis. Based on the performance in, the appointment could be extended until the end of the project.
Based on the candidate qualification and experience.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com by 5th July 2020, with the subject marked as “Postdoctoral Position on Stem Cell Engineering and Regenerative medicine”.
- The application will be accepted as a suitable candidate is not found.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experience will be informed via email.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having enough experience in the above-mentioned work and also committed to work in the project for a longer time preferably at least 1.5 years.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Post-Doctoral Fellow at Dept of Chemical Engg, IIT Roorkee [Monthly Fellowship Rs. 55k]: Apply by July 10.