Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the position of Post-doctoral Fellow (PDF) to work in a DRDO CARS project with contract number DEBEL/20CR0003/BMT/19-20, entitled “Kinematic Modelling and Task-based Synthesis of Lower-Limb Exoskeleton for Defense Services” under the supervision of undersigned.
The short-term project focusses on two major objectives – Kinematic modeling and workspace analysis of the existing human-exoskeleton system, and Gait-data-based optimal synthesis of hybrid architectures for leg-exoskeleton.
Post-Doctoral Fellow (01)
- The research work will focus on the development of a generic kinematic model of the human coupled exoskeleton system which could be divided into two phases.
- The first phase involves task-based kinematic modeling and workspace analysis for different architectures of exoskeleton configurations and to identify well-conditioned zones for working.
- The second phase consists of the development of a task-based configuration selection and optimal dimensional synthesis with comparative analysis, in general.
- Programming skills, mechanisms modeling and learning, and utilization of professional software are inherent job requirements.
- Ph.D. degree (submitted/ defended) in related field’, and good academic record with at least 60% marks (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech/ BE and Masters degrees.
- Exposure to Robot Kinematics is a must.
- A candidate with a ‘Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics’ would be preferred. Proficient in Programming skills as Matlab, C/ C++/ Python, and research experience in robotics or biomechanics field.
Rs. 55,000 per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to submit the following along with the application form:
- Reference letter from two referees.
- GATE score, if any.
- List of publications/ patents.
- NOC from the applicants already in employment
To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is June 15, 2020. The filled-in application forms are to be emailed to email@example.com.
Phone Number: +91-1881-242160
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Project Engineers & Project Associates at IIT Kanpur [3 Vacancies]: Apply by June 9.