The Tata Medical Center, Kolkata invites applications from meritorious candidates for the post of Post-Doctoral Fellow in Genomics.
The Tata Medical Center (TMC) is a multispecialty institution for tertiary cancer care based in New Town, Kolkata. At TMC, clinical and research activities are integrated to provide state-of-the-art care for patients with cancer.
In this position, you will work as part of the cancer genomics group at TTCRC. The group works directly with the department of cytogenetics at Tata Medical Center and has close links with Tata Consultancy Services Life Sciences Division.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences.
- Familiarity with DNA and RNA analyses.
- Familiarity with basic research laboratory protocols, procedures, and techniques in DNA and RNA analyses.
- Integrity, motivation, enthusiasm.
- Focus and commitment to carrying out tasks and duties.
- Critical analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of independent work.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- A clarity in career and professional development goals.
The consolidated starting monthly salary for a PDF is INR 61,000. The start pay will be based on the review of qualifications and experience. The position is funded by a center grant from the Tata Consultancy Services. The successful applicant will be managed by the Lead Scientist in Genomics and will report to the Director.
Appointment to the position will initially be for 3 (three) years. The first year is probationary Confirmation in the position and progression to years 2 and 3 is subject to satisfactory review of performance through periodic appraisals of performance. Appraisals will also determine salary increments and promotions.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 31, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.