The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad invites applications for the post of Post Doctoral Fellow at the institute.
The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an autonomous institution of education, training, and research established under the auspices of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Department of Biotechnology (DBT, India). The Parliament has passed the Regional Centre for Biotechnology Bill, 2016 to provide statutory status to the existing institution.
Post Doctoral Fellow (01)
Role of ER and Mitochondria in Pigmentation
- Ph.D. (either successfully defended or thesis submitted) in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with experience in cell and molecular biology, microscopy and/ or animal models.
- Experience in handling mammalian cell culture and skills in molecular biology are highly desirable.
- Preference would be given to candidates who have published first-author publication/s in SCI-indexed journal/s.
Rs. 62,000/- (Consolidated) per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 23, 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by 26th July 2021 via email to appear in the online interview to be held at 11:00 AM on 28th July, 2021. Please upload copies of the following documents:
- Ph.D. degree certificate or Thesis submission certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- First author publication/s.
You might also be interested in:
- Research Associate (Post-Doctoral) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 30
- Research Associate (Pre-Doctoral) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 30