The Indian Institute of Science, Education & Research (IISER), Berhampur invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Sports Education and Training in the Department of Sports & Games.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) is a public research and education institute in Berhampur, Odisha, India. It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in order to promote Higher Scientific Learning and Research as well as Scientific Exploration at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels of education and to create Scientists and Academicians of the highest quality. IISER Berhampur is recognized an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
- A Ph.D. degree in a relevant sports discipline with a consistently good academic record in B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed.
- Candidates who have submitted the thesis and awaiting the award of degree may also apply.
- A candidate who has represented/participated at State/ National level tournaments in any of the sports will be given preference.
- Desirable: Winner of a medal at University/ State/ National level tournament.
- Preference will be given to those who have coaching experience, in academic institutes.
- It is expected and desirable that the candidate has strong interpersonal and managerial skills together with excellent professional qualifications.
- Well-qualified sports professionals with proven abilities in different types of sports and experience in sports education will be given priority.
The position is purely temporary for one year. The fellowship will be paid as per the rules of MoE/ IISER based on the fellowship rules as obtained in DST/ CSIR. The upper age limit is preferably less than 35 years. The selection will be only if a suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply?
Please email detailed Bio-data which includes address, email/phone, Date of Birth, educational qualifications with marks obtained, professional experience along with all the required information to email@example.com. No need to submit copies of the transcripts at this stage. The last date to apply is July 4, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoctoral Fellowship (DSKPDF) Scheme 2021 by UGC [Grants Upto Rs 1 Lakh]: Applications Open
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Physics at Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Prayagraj: Apply by June 30