Applications are invited for Post Doctoral Fellow (Electrical Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 25 September.
Applications are invited from bright, young and qualified candidates for the project entitled “Investigations on the optoelectronic properties of III-V nanostructures”.
Ph.D. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Materials science Engineering, Nanoelectronics, and Physics, with good scientific publications. Candidates who have submitted their thesis may also apply. Experience in semiconductor device simulations with MATLAB/ COMSOL/ Nextnano/ Lumerical.
The candidate will work on the modelling and simulation of the III-V-based nanostructures such as Quantum Dots (QDs) and Nanowires (NWs). The project involves study of various optoelectronic properties of the nanostructures. The candidate is expected to carry out consistent theoretical simulations of III-As, III-Sb, and III-N based QD heterostructures, and NWs, in order to do the optimization in terms of its enhanced optoelectronic properties.
1 year (may be extendable to one more year based on the performance).
Application Procedure: Interested students should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV containing all qualifications, research experience, research skills, list of publications, and contact details.
- Transcripts of course work in undergraduate, post-graduate, and Ph.D degrees.
- A summary (1-page) of previous research experience.
- Names and contact details of 2 referees.
Deadline for submission of application is 25th September 2021, or until the position is filled.
INR 50000 per month plus HRA (if on-campus accommodation is not available).
Dr. Jhuma Saha
Click here to view the official notification of Post Doctoral Fellow (Electrical Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in:
- DST INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship 2021 [₹1.25L per Month + ₹7L Grant]: Apply by Oct 4
- Graduate & Technician Apprenticeship 2021-22 by ISRO, Ahmedabad: Apply by Aug 31