Applications are invited for the position of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Project “IEX-IITK Energy Analytics Lab – A CSR Initiative by Indian Energy Exchange Ltd”. The applicant should be a self-motivated and highly collaborative researcher. The candidate is also expected to contribute towards various activities at the Lab/ Dept.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
- Ph.D. in an area directly relevant to power markets, preferably regulation and policy research, from a reputed university/ institute, and an excellent track record and publications in the relevant areas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in English, and an ability to work independently are essential.
- The research potential of the applicant will be emphasized in the overall assessment.
Rs. 50000-55000-60000 pm consolidated
The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis. The appointment would be initially given for one year, on an extension basis up to a maximum duration of two years.
How to Apply?
The application must contain
- Current curriculum vitae including all educational/academic details.
- A Statement of Purpose highlighting reasons for applying, proposed research and work plan, and qualifications in relation to the position.
- A brief write-up about Ph.D. research.
- A complete list of publications with an indication of the works the applicant wishes to be considered. (Also attach 3 best publications in full text.)
- Two letters of reference.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
To and From Travel expenses by 2-AC train fare by the shortest route or air travel up-to-the 2-AC train fare can be reimbursed subject to the submission of tickets and boarding. Accommodation can be made available on request at the institute’s guest house (Visitor’s Hostel) for attending the interview. The last date to apply is September 30, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.