Applications are invited for Post Doctoral Fellow (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. Applications open until position is filled.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow position in the area of Web security for a research project funded by the Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar.
The candidate will work on the area of investigating leaks (with a focus on side-channel leaks) in Web browsers and applications, and proposing methodologies to securing them. They would use software engineering tools to detect different kinds of security leaks in online applications, and techniques from programming languages and verification to build the security mechanisms.
PhD in Computer Science or related areas (specialized in security, programming languages or software engineering) with a good scientific publication record. Experience working with Web or browser security is a plus. Candidates who have submitted their thesis are also eligible for the position.
Candidates must send the following documents via e-mail to Abhishek Bichhawat (abhishek.b at iitgn dot ac dot in) as a single pdf attachment:
- Current resume with a list of publications.
- Research statement with previous research and future research interests
- Names and contact details of 2 potential referees. The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled. Queries may be directed to Abhishek Bichhawat via email.
Initial appointment is for 1 year, extendable up to 1 more year based on performance.
50,000 INR per month plus 10,000 INR HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of Post Doctoral Fellow (Computer Science and Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in:
- Post Doctoral Fellowship (Physics) at IIT Roorkee: Apply by July 21
- JOB POST: Project Assistant (Technical) at IIT Roorkee: Apply by Aug 6