Applications are invited for the Temporary Position of Post Doctoral Fellow to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0 at the University of Madras.
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Drug Delivery and Anti-Cancer Studies
Ph.D in Physical Chemistry/ General Chemistry/ Interdisciplinary with specialization in Dendrimer based functional materials for drug delivery, sensors and anti-cancer studies
Good experimental skills and sound publications in peer reviewed journals.
Post Doctoral Fellow Salary Rs.55,000/- per month (Consolidated)
One Year (Extendable depending on performance)
How to Apply?
- The Candidates send the CV, copies of relevant certificates and proof for experience/publications if any, to The Professor & Head, Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025 through Post.
- Applicants may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cover should be super scribed as “Post Doctoral Fellow” under RUSA 2.0 Project”.
- The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
March 28, 2022