Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of number theory at IIIT-Delhi. The position is funded by SERB (DST) sanctioned to Dr. Sneha Chaubey, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi. The post is purely on a contract basis.
IIIT-Delhi was established as a State University by the Delhi Government, under the aegis of the ‘Directorate of Training and Technical Education’. The institute has been operating from its permanent campus at Okhla Phase III since Aug 2012. The 25-acre campus has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research.
The candidate should possess:
- A Ph.D. degree in Mathematics.
- A strong background in number theory especially analytic number theory.
The candidate will carry out research in number theory along with Dr. Sneha Chaubey.
1 year (Possibility of extension on the basis of performance)
Rs. 50,000 per month (fixed salary)
How to Apply?
Applications may be sent through email to Dr. Sneha Chaubey at (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 25 April 2020. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing:
- A complete current CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experience, publications, and names of 3 references (see below).
- A brief one-page summary of doctoral research (or most recent research work)
- A brief one-page summary of future research plans.
- Letters of reference: For full consideration, each applicant should also arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent to Dr. Sneha Chaubey at (email@example.com).
Please mention “Application for Postdoctoral Fellow” in the subject line of your email.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.