Eligible candidates are invited to attend ONLINE walk-in-interview on the 07-12- 2020 for the post of “Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF)” at Center for Excellence of Clinical Microbiome Research (CCMR) under Dr. Ramadass Balamurugan, Head, CCMR for a period of one (01) year at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, formerly Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
PhD in Life Sciences with experience in handling large multi centric studies, public health study, human sample collection and utilising molecular techniques relevant to human genetics and microbiome studies.
- PhD in Biochemistry experience with good knowledge of lab establishment, managing higher end equipment (Bio analyser, High throughput sequencing, GC-MS/MS, LCMS/MS, FT-IR with ATR, Nanostring technology and human genetics-microbiome research.
- Experience working in large multi-centric studies and managing overall project includes but is not limited to
- Planning and execution of sample collection,
- Administrative and financial management of the multiple projects,
- Coordination with other research centres and institutes,
- Providing molecular technology training to project JRF, SRF and PhD students.
Rs. 60,000/- consolidated
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate initially will be appointed for 1 year. Based on his work progress and performance, appointment may be extended.
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age: 35 years
- Selected candidates have to Set-up Molecular biology lab, Carry-out Experiments. Should be able to conduct public health work as well.
- Selected candidates may have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
How to Attend?
Interested candidates may appear for the online interview. Candidates should duly fill the application form and soft copies of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo should be submitted at the time of interview.
Dr. Balamurugan Ramadass
Department of Biochemistry,
E-mail ID: email@example.com
For more details, click the link below.