Applications are invited for the post of one Project Post Doc Fellow (post-doctoral research fellow) in a project titled, “Evaluation of Pradhan Mantri UjjwalaYojana (PMUY) in 6 states of India” sponsored by National Health System Resource Centre, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The project is of national importance.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Data from the low-cost sensors will be linked to health-related data collected from the project. Long-term field evaluations will be done using sensor-based air quality monitoring technology. One of the aims would be to understand the effects of biofuel burning for cooking in rural India. Data processing, curation, and analysis has to be done meticulously to find relevant patterns.
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering/ Atmospheric Chemistry/ Civil Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemistry or related fields.
- Experience with air quality monitoring background in big data analysis.
- Ability to cooperate in an interdisciplinary and international team.
- Very good communication, English language, and organization skills.
- Good publication record in high impact journals in the relevant subject.
- Programming skills.
INR 50,000/- per month
The appointment for the above post is for 2 years. The appointment will initially be for one year. Renewal will be subjected to the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) giving full details qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by 03 September 2020. The Selection will be based on the Zoom/Skype online interview. Short-listed candidates will be informed of the date of the interview by email.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.