The Economics Society of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce is organizing a policy making competition as the Pilot Campus for Green Nudges, UNEP Initiative.
About the Organizer
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Of Commerce is a premier college of University of Delhi founded in 1984. The college has established itself as one of the top commerce colleges on campus and is well known for cosmopolitan crowd and academic excellence.
Arthashastra, the Economics Society of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce has been active since its inception. The society focusses on enriching economic and analytical skills amongst students through various events, seminars, workshops etc giving students a great exposure to dwell deeper in the world of economics and gather an everlasting experience of problem solving and teamwork.
About the Competition
Over the course of several days, a plethora of fun events have been planned to cater to young minds and bring forth environment friendly narratives. These events would encircle around the theme “Embrace the Green Change, Let’s do it Together”, giving the participants a chance to explore and present their creative side while adding value to a great cause.
- Students of Class 8th-12th
- Students pursuing Undergraduation
- Students pursuing Post Graduation (Only Policy Making Competition is open to students pursuing Post-graduation Programme)
- Registration per team (a team can have a maximum of 4 members, lone wolves are allowed)
- The Competition consists of two rounds
- Round 1 – Case Study Submission on July 8, 2021 (11:59PM)
- Round 2 – Case Presentation on 14 July, 2021
- Only shortlisted participants from Round 1 will qualify for Round 2.
- Certificates of Merit will be awarded to the Top 3 entries.
- These entries will be appreciated at the Social Media Handles of Green Nudges SGGSCC and will also be a part of Report submitted to UNEP.
- Participation Certificates for all.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
- Participants are required to submit their solutions via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 8thJuly, 2021 (Tuesday).
- The case has to be submitted in pdf format (it can be made on .docx or .ppt but should be converted to pdf) and the file name should be in the format ‘Team name_ Green Nudges’.
- It must not exceed 10 pages (excluding appendix and the title page)
- Evaluation criteria will be based on innovative ideas, analytical skills, viability & flow of the solution.
- Any assumptions made should be clearly stated and backed with reasons.
- Any calculations used should be clearly shown.
- Use of the Internet or any other academic journal is permitted.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Mention the name of all the Team Members at the end of the pdf.
July 8, 2021
- Jacinth Kaur: 99991 69705
- Simran Jaswal: 88266 30246