About the Boot Camp
Policy BootCamp is a flagship program of Vision India Foundation aimed at training young leaders in public policy and governance. It is a unique opportunity for policy enthusiasts to engage with diverse leaders in this space and find out career paths.
150 delegates from all across the nation and the world come together and stay on one campus. The program is graced by over 40 speakers including union ministers, bureaucrats, parliamentarians, grassroots reformers, social leaders, academicians, impact investors, and young achievers. Policy BootCamp has been carefully designed to deliver holistic learning, exposure, and mentorship to the future leadership of the nation.
- Engage with politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, social workers, thinkers, policy entrepreneurs and more.
- Experience the spirit of India with workshops, community interactions, group exercises, ideation workshops, and fieldwork
- Learn from India’s leading minds through seminars, interactive discussions, one-to-one interactions and implementation modelling.
- Connect with future co-workers, peers, ground workers, policymakers, and various stakeholders of democracy.
To be deposited only after selection
- For Indian citizens: ₹ 28,000/- (Taxes extra, as applicable)
- For others: $ 500
To check the curriculum, click here.
Scholarships are available in the range of 10% – 70% offered to meritorious candidates, on a merit-cum-means basis.
How to Apply?
Interested participants can apply for the boot camp through this link.