The ILR School of Cornell University and Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM), a Public Policy Research and Advocacy Think-tank in India, jointly presents the Policy Analysis & Program Evaluation Workshop 2019.
About the workshop:
This workshop intended to build capacity in understanding the process and methods of Program evaluation and evidence-based policymaking.
The thirteen-day workshop will draw on the academic expertise of Cornell University and a large research network of GRAAM to provide participants with practical guidance for understanding Public Policy Analysis & Program Evaluation.
- To enable Professionals to build a culture of evidence-based policymaking.
- To reflect upon the importance of including rigorous evidence in the policy decision-making process.
- To learn about different methods & techniques of Program evaluation.
Who Should Attend?
The Program is designed for Participants hailing from sectors like Government, Academia, Think-tanks, Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) personnel and other Development Professionals having a basic understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods.
Vivekananda Institute for Leadership Development (V-Lead), Mysuru.
- Indian Nationals – Rs. 46,000.
- Foreign Nationals – $ 1000
The fee is to be deposited only after selection. Taxes Applicable as per the standard rate on the above cost.
Click here to register.
- Workshop Duration: 17th June 2019 to 29th June 2019.
- Application End Date: 10th May 2019.
Phone : +91 9620207879.