The 2021 Project Management Institute (PMI)-Research and Academic Conference (RAC) is the 6th in the series conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI), India Region, since 2011. The 2021- PMI-RAC is being hosted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai.
Over the years, the conference has attracted researchers, academicians, professionals, and students of project management from diverse fields of applications.
The conference, which will be entirely virtual and online, presents a unique platform to share the research findings and opens the opportunities for research and learning in project management. This year, the conference expands its horizons by transforming into an international conference and will further our knowledge and understanding of various areas related to project management.
The conference theme “Enhancing project performance: Application of AI and decision sciences” tries to capture these fundamental themes and philosophies which are before the project management researchers of this age. The conference tries to explore the role of AI and decision science in the areas but not limited to the following areas
- Project Economy – Turning ideas to reality
- Business Agility/ Agile Project Management
- Impact of digital disruption in projects
- Real-time decision making in projects
- Managing risk in complex projects
- Project driven supply chains
- Managing distributed teams
Call for Abstracts
Prospective authors are invited to submit original unpublished papers. Authors should mandatorily follow the below guidelines while submitting the extended abstract:
- A separate title page should be provided with the Title of manuscript, author’s name (including the corresponding author), affiliation, and contact information.
- It is the author’s responsibility to disclose any potential conflict of interest regarding the manuscript.
- The extended abstracts submitted should be of 500-1000 words with 1.5 line spacing and should not contain any author’s/ affiliation details.
- It should have 4 keywords.
- The use of references should be avoided in the extended abstract.
- The font used must be 12-point Times New Roman.
- English (US) should be the language used for the manuscript.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for abstract submission: Aug 15, 2020
- Acceptance of abstracts: Aug 30, 2020
- Last date for full paper submission: October 15, 2020
For full notification, click the link below.