About the Course
PMI-ACP is one of the fastest-growing certifications in the domain of project management and organizations are embracing “Agile” to be competitive in the everchanging market dynamics. Gaining the PMI-ACP certification increases your adaptability in Agile technologies that will increase team productivity. Edureka’s PMI-ACP Exam preparation course is designed to help your journey towards attaining this globally renowned certificate and beyond.
On completion of the PMI-ACP course learner will be able to:
- Help participants clear the PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt while completing the required 21 contact hour’s training
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will enhance team productivity and improve customer satisfaction
- Gain insights on how to establish transparency in communication within the team and with customers
- Experience the freedom on embracing change and explain ways to manage the project’s scope, schedule and budget to help timely delivery of products
- Build trust with their teams and customers through consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices
- Acquire valuable insights on how the teams can “empower and inspire”
- Familiarize oneself with latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most competitive environments
- Evaluate one’s exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
- Instil confidence to manage projects of various sizes
Who can Apply?
This Agile Certified Practitioner training course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile Project Management methodology for software development. In general, practitioners who are seeking to: Understand Agile principles, Agile practices, Agile tools and techniques, including Project Managers, Program Managers, Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Managers/Directors, Software Engineers, Software Architects, Software Managers, Testing Managers, Team Leaders and Customers.
Batch Start Date: Dec 14, 2019
Timings: 07:00 AM to 10:00 AM (IST)