The Logo and Slogan Design Contest is for the Government of India’s Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) initiative.
Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister’s vision of “Digital India”.
PMGDISHA is the scheme to make six crore persons in rural areas, across States/UTs, digitally literate, reaching to around 40% of rural households by covering one member from every eligible household by 31st March, 2019.
- The contest is for Indian citizens only
- Employees of CSC-SPV or their relatives would not be eligible to participate.
Entries should reflect involvement of mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc with respect to digital literacy and cashless transactions.
Terms & Conditions
- The participant must be the same person who has designed/created the logo/slogan and plagiarism would not be allowed.
The logo design and slogan must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
The artwork must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
The winning design of the logo & slogan will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the designer cannot exercise any right over it. The prize winning logo is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC material and alsofor any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative ‘Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan’.
An undertaking by the participant has to be submitted stating the right to submit the logo to the competition. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright will be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
Please ensure that your email address is valid and operational as this is the principal means through which communication will take place
Multiple entries by the same participant will not be considered.
- The participant should attach the logo as a file in JPG or PNG format.
- Please do not imprint or watermark the logo.
- Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Logo should preferably be designed in colour.
- The size of the logo may vary from 4 cms X 4 cms to 60 X 60cms.
- Each entry must be accompanied by these details: name,gender, education qualification,occupation, contact numbers, email and complete postal address with pin/zip code. A scanned copy of a valid proof of identity (Passport/Driving license/Voter ID Proof/ Ration Card).
- Entry must be submitted to MyGov portal. The link for the same has been made available at www.mygov.in.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format and on a digital format such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- The participant should attach slogan as a PDF file only.
- The slogan has to be typed in either Hindi or English and then uploaded.
- Images of slogans written in ink will not be considered.
- The slogans should be catchy and should not be more than 20 words.
- All the entries received by MyGov would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by MyGov for any purpose and
- MyGov shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.