Department of Botany, Delhi University is organizing its 3rd Workshop on Plant Proteomics: Mining Protemome and Deep Protemome (by sub-cellular proteome analysis, depletion, affinity enrichment) and beyond.
Efforts to raise plant productivity to meet the need of rapidly expanding world population in an ever changing climate have strengthened the focus of plant study towards specialized research area like Proteomics.
Proteomics being a technically challenging research area requires simultaneous training of researchers. The current 5-day workshop is in the continuation of earlier two hands-on training programs which were aimed to train candidates in basic proteomics techniques and PTM analysis respectively.
Focus of Workshop
- Gel based Proteomics
- Depletome analysis
- Affinity enrichment and analysis of low abundant proteins
- Mining extracellular (apoplast, cuticle) and nuclear proteome
- Spot picking, trypsinization
- Visit to MALDI TOF/TOF Facility
Application form is available here.
The complete application form should be mailed to email@example.com along with a hard copy to contact address. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be notified via email.
- For students: Rs. 7,000/-
- For faculty: Rs. 9,000/-
- Rs. 2,000/- extra for accommodation for 5 days.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, manual, refreshments and lunch.
Who May Apply
Scientists, Faculties, Post Doc Fellows and PhD Scholars may apply.
Prof. Renu Deswal, Organizing Secretary, Dept. of Botany, University of Delhi.
Phone: +91 9711742276 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org