As COVID-19 continues to induce turbulence in our lives, infrastructure and economies, India continues to show its resilience, strength and unity. However, despite best efforts, our daily lives, working patterns, regulatory and legal structures are constantly facing renewed challenges.
PLANdemic is a case study competition where the brightest minds of the country come up with a solution for the recent challenges faced by the startups in the country. The event is aimed at bringing out the creative and marketing potential of the participants while balancing constraints at the same time.
- Certificate of achievements to the best performers
- Certificate of participation to all students
- Exciting internship opportunity with sponsors
- Hands-on experience on solving real-world problems
How to Participate?
- Interested students may register here.
- The case study will be emailed to the registered contestants.
- Elaborate your ideas and your views on it properly.
- Submit the case study by email to email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
- The competition is open to all pan-India.
- Case study once submitted will be considered final.
- No case study will be accepted post-deadline & no changes will be allowed.
- Registration deadline: 30 May, 2020
- Release of Problem Statement: 31 May, 2020 11:59 pm
- Deadline for Submission of Case Study: 10 June, 2020 11:59 pm